Taking the Read Through The Bible Challenge?

If you are taking the challenge to read the Bible in a year, stop by my other blog:

http://readthroughthebiblechallenge.blogspot.com/

Weekly posts and an opportunity to ask questions or give your perspective. Let's study the Bible TOGETHER!

06 May 2012

A Picture of Forgiveness

I stand amazed today at the example of Christ in the life of a sister.  

I was in a leadership meeting at my church today, and this sister said something that *could* have been offensive to some by way of making a joke. I saw immediately that she was joking, and of course it didn't bother me, but sine I was one that the statement *could* have offended, this dear woman took a moment to seek me out and make sure that there was no offense taken.

What an example of Christian leadership! I challenge you (and myself) to follow this dear lady's lead and take the opportunity to ask forgiveness -- even if you're not sure that it's necessary. It's another way to show Christ's love to both believers and non-believers. Thank you, dear sister, for giving me an example to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment